View Single Post
Old 11-26-2002, 07:00 PM   #201
Firondoiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Firondoiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Okay, I posted the results for Saruman a few days ago but the forum went haywire and deleted it. So here they are again.<BR> <BR>Tie for best. 1:"The Nine have left Minas Morgul. They crossed the River Isen on midsummer's eve disguised as riders in black...They will find the Ring, and kill the one who carries it."<P>2:"Smoke rises from the Mountain of Doom, the hour grows late and Gandalf the Gray rides to Isengard seeking my counsel."<P>Worst:"I gave you the chance of aiding me willingly, but you have elected the way of PAIN!"<P>Let's do <B>Gimli</B> for the next character. My vote for him...<P>Best: 1. "I asked for one hair of her golden head, and she gave me three."<P>2. "Let them come! There is one dwarf yet in Moria who still draws breath!"<P>Worst:"Then it has all been in vain, the Fellowship has failed."
"Forth, and fear no darkness. Arise. Arise, Riders of Théoden. Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered. A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending!"
Firondoiel is offline   Reply With Quote