View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 10:37 AM   #118
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Glirdingo arose and sighed in exhasperation at the screaming and yelling that commenced. He looked down at Arianna who had closed her eyes for some rest. Some rest she's going get with all this screaming going on. He continued to look at her, happy that she was going to live yet exhausted.

The yelling progressed to a roar behind him. He turned around in anger and yelled as loud as he could. "STOP!!!" Everyone looked at him in astonishment. He looked at the Dwarf with narrowed eyes. "I understand your frustration Darin. I too am frustrated. However, if we want to save Thin-Gloomy, and you cannot stand there and say that you do not, we must perservere and keep our heads held high. We will not turn back now, not after all of this. We must move forth as soon as possible."

He looked around at his comrads, hoping that they didn't notice the fear in his eyes. He looked over to Valesseka and Éomeléo and said "If you two do not mind, I would like you to watch over Arianna while Mariem, Darin and myself go around to see if any are alive for questioning."

Without waiting for an answer, Glirdingo turned and walked to where the man he had stabbed, the man who had stabbed Arianna, lay, hoping that he was alive. As he approached, he noticed that he was breathing. But there was something different about this man. He walked up beside him, turnd him over and gasped.

The man wasn't a man. It was in fact a young woman. He noticed her eyes were open so he didn't wait for Marieme and Darin to arrive to start the questioning. "Who are you? What are you doing here? Why did you attack us!?" Glirdingo asked her all in one breath. He sat in impatiently, waiting for her to answer.