View Single Post
Old 04-10-2003, 01:33 PM   #23
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

"Rain may fall and wind may blow,<BR>And many miles be still to go,<BR>But under a tall tree I will lie,<BR>And let the clouds go sailing by."<P>"Do you know who I am? I'm Tom Bombadil. Tell me what's your trouble! Tom is in a hurry now. Don't you crush my lilies!"<P>"Well, I saw what I saw, and I saw what I didn't."<P>"'Maybe Mr. Baggins has an honest reason for leaving his name behind; but if so, I should advise him and his friends to be more careful.'<BR>'Mr Strider may have an honest reason for spying and eavesdropping; but if so, I should advise him to explain it.'"<P>"Said Tom: 'I don't see why the likes o' thee<BR>Without axin' leave should go makin' free<BR>With the shank or the shin o' my father's kin<BR>So hand the old bone over!<BR>Though dead he be, it belongs to he;<BR>So hand the old bone over!'"<P>"A lord of wisdom throned he sat,<BR>swift in anger; quick to laugh;<BR>an old man in a battered hat<BR>who leaned upon a thorny staff."<P>~ just some of my many favorites