View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 05:27 AM   #19
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
*Boro walks over to the guillotine*

You know there is the lynch in and of itself, which can be useful. But also the very threat of the lynch I find can be useful.

*Boro starts pulling levers and contraptions which set off the decapitating blade...THUD!. He resets and does it a few more times. THUD! THUD!*

Hold people's toes to the fire, as they say. Or I guess, in this case place the head a neck here...

*Boro lies down and places his head and neck in the proper spot. Anyone could come over and send Boro's head flying clean off*

You all picking up what I'm putting down?

*He thinks he hears some gasps of NO! What is the fool doing? And he wonders if there's more than one person saying in their own heads OFF WITH HIS HEAD!*

*Boro steps away from the guillotine*

I just wanted to see how it works. Would it be a good, clean death? It's all academic.

It's curious that 2 people posted and the idea of no lynch today is getting the most talk. Personally, I would have waited until ya know we heard from more people before trying to give a big huge sign "Ah, let's sit on our hands and not lynch today. Look at these dreadful odds!"