View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 02:51 PM   #437
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Regin: Everything's alright, but one little detail... I think Gwerr is more than happy with the next night's raid - if the slavers actually will be away, that's the thing he is doubting. So the next one in the end:
Quote:
"Alright, Ishkur. You've had your fun. Let's get out of here and back to camp. Then we can talk about tomorrow's raid. I'm willing to consider it if the slavers really do clear out."
Would more likely be:
"Alright, Ishkur. You've had your fun. Let's get out of here and back to camp. Then we can talk about tomorrow's raid. I'm all in if the slavers really do clear out."

I'll try to come up with a post in a couple of days (sorry, but RL seems pretty hectic now with the national examinations underway)

Slave escapees: I have basically written a post (by hand) where Hadith makes a speech - not the least to his own surprise. He will call for all to be free men and so not to blame Khamir, but not either doing what he is planning right now by just obeying. Hadith will stay at the camp and defend it, if that comes about... I left a save for it to be filled, soon enough, I hope. But just for you to go on if you will go forwards...