View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 06:03 PM   #429
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
My save is only half filled. Well, more than half, but uncompleted. I was interrupted at work while I was typing it and it was time to leave before I could finish. . .

It's time for dinner now. Spent the last two hours with my horse. I'll finish writing the post later this evening. Hope no one minds a terrible amount. . .

EDIT: I am sorry. Still didn't get around to it. Tevildo, go ahead and fill in your save. I will work with what you write. I can do that, really, and I should have had my save filled long ago. I've really written as far as I was planning to before having Dorran be spotted riding towards camp, so just write what you want. Before Dorran comes, I think I was planning on having Athwen ask where the others were, what had happened, and if anyone was hurt, at which time, she would have heard that Rog was wounded and maybe asked him what was wrong, but then Dorran would come trotting in, so. . .just do whatever. And, goodnight.

-- Folwren

Last edited by Folwren; 09-18-2006 at 09:13 PM.