View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 03:41 PM   #2628
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakon View Post
Let me add I found a player on a different world that I play who uses the name Boromir of Gondor. Boro, is that you or just a coincidence?
I'm assuming it's the dude who happens to have my AIM screen name? If you are assigning him to Mordor, must be my alter ego? Anyway, It's not me. I've never heard of Tribal wars until now.

Speaking of hungry hippos, I definitely assign them to Mordor. Big mean nasty brutes that they are. Which also reminds me of an article about dolphins that was shown to me about a week ago. I'm sure Mythbusters was correct when testing they will protect other things from sharks, but dolphins are also really perverted. Therefor I also assign Hayden Panettiere to Mordor, who is not that great of an actress, as well as her defense of dolphins.