View Single Post
Old 10-22-2022, 03:54 AM   #15
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
We only watched this yesterday and boy... what a mess. Clearly the weakest episode of the series so far (maybe along with the premiere). None of the plot - old or new - made any sense, nor did the dialogue. The whole elf/mithril thing is ridiculous and they didn't even bother explaining properly how it works (well they don't explain much in general, do they? Like the plot just jumps into things without buildup and it's neither plausible nor emotionally compelling that way. See also: Bronwyn's sudden leadership.) I'm also getting tired of Morfydd Clark's one angry face acting and the harfoots' ridiculous accents, neither of which I originally minded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron
Watching with subtitles, the Orcs were apparently yelling something like "Narmat!" as they marched out. It certainly looked like Quenya, but... wouldn't that be a dual noun? A bit odd.
Our subtitles said "Nampat!" Not sure that makes any more sense either...

Last edited by Thinlómien; 10-22-2022 at 03:57 AM.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote