View Single Post
Old 04-09-2004, 05:14 PM   #35
Eowyn Skywalker
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eowyn Skywalker has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Eowyn Skywalker
Shield

Well, I may be only a Lotraholic, and a Starwarsitis sufferer, but there is another one that some may suffer from... Forumitis!!!!!

At first it begins in the Barrowdowns forum... but slowly... it creeps up on you. You being to click on the links in peoples signatures... until you find another board... and sign on.

You will be posting on two or three boards maybe... and then it gets you full force! You discover a proboards site... and see the lovely little advertising... to make your own proboards site... and you click it!

You make your own board... and keep it running too... but it's not done yet... then you begin to click on the links in the other forums... and create user names in the board links there... it never ends... you go on and on... typing in the endless number of forums...

I suffer from this. (See the link in my signature...? It's the site that I made...) I post it here to hope that others won't fall to the same fate. (I you do, send me your site link!!!!!)

Symptoms: An endless list of forum links in your favorites, a link to your own site, highlighted links clicked in other peoples links lists...

Problem: Forumitis

Cure: So far, no known cures, as I believe that I am one of the first noted cases. However, if you delete all the links, disconnect the internet, (Save to go on Barrow-downs...) and invest in a ton of books to mark out quotes, you may at least fall you one of the other noted sicknesses. Other then that, I can offer no hope to those who suffer forumitis.

I pray none others suffer this. Do you know any other forums for me...? *Slaps self* No, bad, Eowyn Skywalker, you must not go to any other links...

-Eowyn Skywalker
Eowyn Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote