View Single Post
Old 04-09-2004, 04:46 PM   #34
Evisse the Blue
Brightness of a Blade

Evisse the Blue has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Evisse the Blue Send a message via Yahoo to Evisse the Blue Send a message via Skype™ to Evisse the Blue
"doctor, is it serious?" "i'm afraid so, there is no current cure, they say"

hi - my name is evisse the blue and i'm a downsaholic,
i have a disease and now thanks to Perky Ent & co I know how to call it:

Just as I thought: I have Quiz Roomitis (all disfunnctional behaviours specified - check!) and partial Quotaphobia. I've also a bit of Hyperpostitis, only without the 'long post' bit; but incompehensible. hell, yeah: sometimes I myself can't understand what I'm actually getting at. (My mind is a tangled knot I can no longer untie....Daily I fight the urge to log on the Barrow Downs to see if someone replied to my recently posted question (QR or QQ, of course).

But have hope, fellow Downsalholics: when the time comes, you will be free. Take me for instance: when I have no net access, I cannot log on, so my symptoms finally dissappear (After a variable period of cold turkey and a mean withdrawal syndrome in which I seem to think that 'all is dark and empty'). As soon as the net comes back, my multiple problem starts anew.

Btw, you were talking about Finwe a few posts back - but I think Mariska Greenleaf beats her to it, or else is slowly gaining on her.

Question: How can you see how many posts one has per forum??

Last edited by Evisse the Blue; 04-09-2004 at 04:53 PM.
Evisse the Blue is offline   Reply With Quote