View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 06:39 PM   #430
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond18
After reading the responses here it seems to me that we're not going to find a time in the near future where everyone's schedules and creative inklings converge.
Which seems to me to mean that we're just going to have to work our way through distractions and diversions.

Which works. My main reason for suggesting a hiatus was because it appeared that you guys needed one. Since I've been corrected that it's more that you don't know what you can and can't do, I need to rectify it.

"Negotiations" are simply an excuse for parodic adventures taking place between cultures. Stiff-necked Gondorians and crazy Mordorians working together.

Though they may solve absolutely none of the things Alli asks of them (and I'm totally okay with that), hopefully by the end of the game, through whichever adventures you come up with, they will have formed bonds that will make them want the countries to work together.

Di, you have my permission to wreak whatever havoc you want, so long as you okay it with everyone else.

Toss ideas back and forth with each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMP
You guys might find it really, really helpful to figure out what it is that motivates your characters, and also give them whatever sub-characters set them off the best.
I agree. Think of what motivates your character and where you want your character (literally and figuratively) to end up at the end of the story. And then write them a story that does it.

My only condition is that you guys work together.

Oh, and that you don't bring the Blue Wizards into it.