View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 12:44 AM   #424
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet
Hookbill has a clear idea of what gets Smilog going

Now if only I knew WHERE he was going.

I have to agree that it seems to be going okay at the moment. Most people seem to know their characters well and the writing is of a very high standard. Personally, it did take me a while to get into the swing of the character. Looking over the posts made and comparing the older to the newer I can see that the first few were a bit, well, lacking compared to the more recent as, even though it was a character I had given a lot of thought to before the game began, it did take a while to get into the swing of writing for him and finding a style that suited him.

But I have noticed that some of those who came over from ATM1 still had something of a knack for their characters even after the break from 1 to 2. (Not sure how long that break was, actually). I think it all depends on the individual writers and how they feel they can react to a stop in writing. Its always hard to start writing again after a pause from, say, a writer's block and I can see this pause causing similar problems.

Yet, the decision is not mine and I'll have to go along with the final one if it suites more players.