View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 11:27 AM   #215
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
It's format isn't confusing, whoever makes a big deal about it might be trying to sidetrack the discussion.
Maybe they'd just would like a less strained explanation.

Quote:
As you might have noticed (by now) from my preveous post that I don't want people to forget my vote.
It was kindof hard not to forget or understand, despite all of the explanation.
I can understand the logic behind that, making sure that people don't fly over your vote and completely spew out nonesense, but usually if you are going to do that you'd explain the second day, make a link to the vote, and then allow others to interpret. If your vote was left in a single vote stage, there wouldn't be anything there that was either highly suspicious or confusing, thus with your explanation the next day it would be rather hard for others to list you as suspicious immediately.

That is the only reason why your vote confused me at first, because if you were trying to retract a vote, it would make more sense to simply post your second vote without the trail of thought. Anyways, now that its cleared up, I am still a bit suspicious, but I can understand some of the logic behind making sure your vote was read clearly.
Albeit very, very confusing and abrupt.

I'm wanting to believe that Volo was flustered, but as for experience it is becoming harder to swallow.

Quote:
but mentioning so that he/she hears it isn't very useful. I'd like more of your, Ka, thoughts on this.
Just like an experiment, I was trying to study the reaction. I know that if I say something, it obviously is out in the open and wolves probably won't do it. I wasn't as much interested in what Gwath would do, but what his fellow wolves would do. Talking about Gwath was purely a distraction and supposed to be banter.
Though, since Gwath was innocent, I am having to re-look at who I suspected before and reform any thought.

Unfortunately, I really have to go now, and would like to explain more but, I'll be late for my classes if I stay any longer. I should be back early enough to vote, though as of now I am horribly confused, hopefully thinking over all of this will clear my mind.

~ Ka
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote