View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 03:20 PM   #291
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
YesterDay was certainly interesting. G55 didn't stay alive long, but she certainly helped cause some chaos. And now Rikae is stuck with her!

Just a thought about the QT vote - there are now two players in that thread and one is a cobbler. It's highly unlikely G55 will cooperate with Rikae and I believe if I'm right, in the case of a tie, G55 swings the vote. So while she may not know who the wolves are, we will all have to take that vote with a grain of salt.

I will need to review the voting from yesterDay. Some of that last minute bandwaggoning was highly suspicious - especially knowing that G55 and me are not wolves. With five of them, I am certain there are at least a couple hiding in those bandwagons, though I also don't think all of them were involved.

I will actually have some decent amount of time later this evening to actually go through posts and analyze things. As I mentioned before, due to my work schedule, my participation at the later half of the Day is limited to short posts, so I will try to make the most of the time I have tonight.

X-ed posted since #286