View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 09:11 PM   #38
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
Or not. At any rate, tp is doing his usual to bring the focus on him from the get-go.

Seems there are quite a few who have yet to make an appearance toDay.
I'm going to assume they're thinking like me, and that is waiting for phantom's brilliance to win. Why pile on more work for yourself now, right?

I think I can predict Day 2 discussion already...It's going to be phantom's genius is obviously too advanced for the time, and thus has no chance to succeed. Everyone scraps the idea completely and ignores it. Some will argue tp deserves to be lynched for it, others will defend him with much gusto and flair. Some will choose to look at votes to cast suspicion, some will fling out the most outrageous claims based on gut feelings, some won't have our best interest at hearts, and some will continue to vote randomly do to lack of time.

The positive news is there really can be no disastrous lynches on Day 1, as too often you see with gifteds getting lynched early. I mean, the one we most don't want to lynch would be the Watchdwarf, because I think tp's biggest point is the KD would serve us better as a known dead than an unknown cobbler against the Forge.