View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 07:05 PM   #27
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal
This looks like the loudest beginning of Day One ever.
*snicker* Not even close, m'dear. We're still on the first page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal
Well, you can't win if you're dead.
Since when? This has always been a team game. If your team is the last one left standing, then you win- particularly if in life or in death you aided the efforts of your teammates. Now seriously, stop this business of trying to convince the KD that he isn't a winner if he dies. It really looks suspicious. Seriously, it does.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal
You might as well call it a reveal if we all agree that everyone except for the KD should do something/say something/ etc. If the KD realy stands out by acting suspicious on purpose, it amounts to the same thing.
I already addressed that here. That will make things easier for him, not to mention I plan on doing my part to provide cover to him (by starting to suspect people as the day wears on). If other people have suspects then it will keep him from looking too obvious. Of course it will be more difficult to identify him that way, but we'll just have to leave it to him and hope he can manage to get himself killed without wearing a "kill me" sign.

Heh- it's lucky that I'm not the KD. That's the one thing I'm not particularly good at- getting lynched.