View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 04:35 PM   #10
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
King’s Dwarf- please die as soon as possible- as in the first two days. The instant you die and we see your role revealed, we can simply look at which individuals you suspected and lynch them, and presto! Game over. Good guys win. And if the bad dwarves figure out immediately Day 1 that you're the KD, so what? What are they going to do about it? Kill you? *snicker*
Good thinking there - provided that the KD would be willing to sacrifice his personal winning condition for the sake of a village victory. Also, KD, try to get lynched rather than Night-killed to avoid a double kill.

Quote:
Sweetheart- find the King’s Dwarf as soon as possible, as once you find him it will make it more likely that he will die (due to him protecting you at night plus once you know who he is you can lynch him).
Like this as well. If nothing else, finding each other will make both your lives a little easier for a while - though maybe shorter; anyway, once you have found the KD and while he's alive, you should strive for the reverse manner of death (i.e. Night-kill rather than lynching).

Quote:
And quick word of advice to the Sweetheart- don’t waste your time. I’m quite busy with my smithing, digging, and other dwarf stuff and have no interest in starting a family at the moment. Plus you’re just not my type. Uuuuuuuugly.
Now this looks just like you're one of those Dwarves who prefer ogling long-legged elven blondes to doing their duty for the proliferation of our kind. No wonder we Khazâd are a dwindling race.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
But we need to kill the KD in order to win, right?
Depends on who you mean by we. Technically, we don't, as he counts as an innocent in the tally IIRC - but phantom's plan does have a certain appeal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bom Tombadillo View Post
*cough* Would the Weredwarves care to reveal?
Naughty boy! Reveals are forbidden, remember? Or are you trying to get the Forgers modfired? If so, nice attempt, but I don't think it'll be that easy.