View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 10:57 PM   #360
Mirandir
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mirandir is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
In no particular order

Nerwen - No reason to be suspicious as of yet.

Brinniel - I don't know, something about her posting style rubs me the wrong way. For the time being, though, I can't quite figure out what and will most likely refrain from voting her until I have something more substantial to go on.

Greenie - Trying to figure this kid out. Keeping an eye out for the time being.

Agan - Hasn't really said anything to make me suspicious as of yet.

Lommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Oh, holy cow, I just realised something. Rikae is either the seer or then she's a really twisted person with an ingenious plot, but I'm not sure if I should explain that plot of hers aloud, because I might do something horrible if I draw her plans out in the open...
Such as...? Could be innocent or could be alluding to a more devious role.

Rune
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
oh just a quick note about Frodo: Obviously people can play how they wish, but I always got the impression that Frodo was on our side. This should mean that he does not speculate in shifting sides and such, so Frodo should always act in a way that benifits his current team.
What does "our side" mean? Is this giving away that he is innocent? Or is it a ploy to make people think he is innocent when he's really a wraith? Someone to keep an eye on, for sure.

Rikae - Very suspicious of her "I am the seer" post. Most likely it was a joke (as she claimed), but still warrants suspicion. Then there was the "Of course I'm Frodo" (313) casual comment, which, as with everything else in this game, could be interpreted as truth or trickery and no one really knows for sure which one.

Mac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure on Rikae being tired of Mac being a baddie View Post
Alright, first, I'm not a baddie. Second, you can't know whether or not I'm a baddie. So, third, why do you say such a thing?
Or maybe you are a baddie and are trying to throw us off the track. Old habits do die hard. Other than that, don't have much to be suspicious about.

Lari - Oh wine tasting. Silly RL getting in the way of WW. No reason to suspect her at the moment.

Nog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
This idea, shared by Aganzir at least, is just... well, annoying. But it might be a plot made by the wolves and therefore maybe it's good it has been brought forwards. It might serve a purpose after all.

But to be honest it's a ridiculous claim. To those who don't know it, this idea comes from the following history. During the fall I was a wolf in a couple of games and more or less forced my mates in crime to kill silent, non-active, only IC players or "less dangerous" / less "independent-minded" players - whatever you read into those - during the Night (and I have acted on similarish principles as wolf also earlier). But after those few games quite recently it became kind of "talk of he town" - and we indeed lost the last one of those games because of the boldness of our kill-choices - or shared knowledge that if some of the less "threatening"-looking players are killed by Night early in the game then Nogrod is a wolf behind that decision. Now knowing how desperately certain people cling to the first possible reason to find something to suspect or to back their votes with, it would be plain suicidal for me to continue in that manner now that the meme "Noggie always does that" is around.

So rest assured, were I a wolf in this game it would have been fex. Rikae or Legate you would have found dead this morning (assuming neither was a wolf as well of course).
I understand feeling the need to justify what people think from other games, but it could also be taken as a sign of guilt. What better way to throw people off your scent than to make a point of saying what would happen if you were a wolf? Should keep an eye on.

Fea - Tricksy as usual...Sigh. I had a hard enough time reading her last game when I knew what her role is, let alone now that I don't. Probably will keep her around for a little while longer to see how much more confused she can make people, at the very least.

Beregond - I honestly have no idea what to think about this guy. Half the time he seems newbie-ish and half the time he seems to have solid backing and know what he's talking about. Keeping an eye on he-of-many-names.

Menel - Hasn't given me any reason to want him dead as of yet.

Durelin - Hasn't contributed much toDay.

Legate - Hasn't been around toDay.

Sally - Also hasn't been around toDay due to RL.

And what about Strider? Nothing has been mentioned about who xe could be, other than some talk on page 8 about Durelin:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
6) It was an IC post. And, lo and behold, Durelin's character is:
"Durelin - Big person dark, mysterious, hooded and cloaked figure".
but character descriptions were made before roles were given out, so this very well could mean absolutely nothing (unless I missed something, which is entirely possible).