View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 11:37 PM   #311
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Finally, you get serious, phantom. I've been wanting that from you.

You may be right in that the EW would not want to risk it. But I was the EW, and I did risk it. Heck, I was down a wolf (due to the double pick fiasco) and I still did it. So your definite "NO" is definitely not definite.

Also, I don't know why you are so certain that the EW gave her wolves possible lynch candidates. I never did, and my wolves did just fine. The GW did something like that for the entire village, but only after his role had been revealed. In fact, I even encouraged my wolves to lynch as they liked. Someone acts suspiciously? Lynch them! It makes the wolves harder to trace because they aren't having to lie about their suspicions. So, really, your whole hypothesis does not match up to previous experience.

Furthermore, even if we had a "playing it safe" EW (a possibility), it does not disclude the other two possibilities: a. that you and Sally are both wolves who don't know it, or b. that sally is a wolf who doesn't realize you are the EW.

Still further, were you the EW, I would not expect you to kill people who suspected you, as your exceptionally thinly veiled threat towards Lhuna implied.

Edit: crossed posted with Ka and Gwath

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote