View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 04:30 PM   #133
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
But tell me, Legate, did you inhale helium to do Frodo?
Nope, toluen. But really, you'd wonder how often I speak like that (with my brother, that is. It was developed from making a caricature of one of his former classmates who spoke similarly.)

Brinn, I am sure any help would be appreciated... especially in the technical fields. And even if you wanted to join and do some recording yourself (I think your voice would be okay for that, and everyone has a bit of acting talent at least).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
(I apologise for any typos. German keyboards are funky...the y and z buttons are switched and it confuses me).
Yes, tell me about that. Every time I go abroad and write something on the computer there, they have Z in the left-down corner and Y in the middle of the upper line. How can anyone write with that?
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote