View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 03:04 AM   #5183
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
I also am fine with for example Rikae's version of the ghost, I think it is rather simple way of going about it, and a fun one. Besides, if we "test" this now, we can make any sorts of "fancy" adjustments to it that we like in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Which could even just be a general "the Dead get one collective vote" rule, with the proviso that they can only vote for someone who's already had a vote in the game thread.
That is only a problem because, well, what if half the people vote only around deadline, then many of the Dead may not be able to vote.

Also, it does not eliminate the problem of a tie on Day 1, when there are not yet any Dead to vote in the first place.

I am more of a supporter of the first-to-reach-the-maximum-is-lynched, simply because it forces people to vote earlier, rather than to hold their votes until 23:59:59. But anything goes, we've had games with all possible rules.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote