View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 07:15 PM   #761
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Why did I (and the wolves) pick Bane? Well, there was the way he sort of quietly encouraged others to suspect Pom, while keeping out of the thick of the argument. And he actually talked about being "the cleverest troll of all" in his opening banter post. Not something an experienced Seer would do of course, unless as a double-bluff– but he was a newbie. I wasn't at all sure he was the real thing, but I didn't think the wolves would dare pass it up.

That, by the way, was why I found Rikae's argument on Day 3 suspicious– I knew the wolves had been gunning for the Seer even on Night One!

Kath– sorry for voting you at the last, but I couldn't be around later, and I simply couldn't make up my mind about Sally. And you were the only other real possibility. I did have an idea of seeing whether either of you would have a betraying reaction (including a Sallywolf suddenly switching targets to you). Yes, this was a nasty gamble, but in the end I knew it would come down to Nog's vote, and I basically trusted him by then.