View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 03:08 PM   #34
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
Ah. A likely scenerio. Hm. Is it ridiculous of me to say that the KD CAN'T under any circumstances say outright who he is? I'd like to, as that's pretty much how I was thinking of it in my mind, but is it fair to expect that? Plus, if I don't make that rule, we can have all sorts of false claims and double bluffing going on. I'll think about this, too.
Well, I think there'll be no harm in saying that KD CAN'T reveal. It at least makes it clear. However, you possibly might have some hints and would-be hints and all anyway, such as "don't lynch me! It is to your own harm!" But then again, the outcome of that is far less certain (and if the person survives, he/she can get under suspicion by fellow Wolves).

But concerning the false claims, I don't think there will be much of false claims even if you don't decide to make that rule, as there is not much anybody would gain by them.

Anyway, you must decide for yourself, in the end... but possibly people might still have something interesting to say about this here.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote