View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 08:06 AM   #28
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Most interesting concept!

I have only one question, or concern, regarding the King's Dwarf: what actually prevents the King's Dwarf from coming out the first Day and saying "Hi! I am KD, the rest of the baddies are X, Y and Z."? I think a person with any sense for sporty game wouldn't do that, but just hypothetically, I could see a problem with this. Or is it so that the KD can only win if he/she really, really survives until the end? (If so, then perhaps you should emphasise it a bit more strongly...)

I think this is interesting as the game could get a lot more paranoid now for the WWs as well. So actually even if there were a bit more WWs than normally (but not TOO much more), it might not be such a big deal. Generally, I think the rules as they are might actually be fine. This will really depend a lot on the skill of the KD.

And for that matter... I think I could play The DL is most likely going to be something awful for me anyway, but who cares. I will just have to vote early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
EDIT #2: A lot of nick-names have been made up for players. When we have our full player list, I'd like to request one of two things. Either people call everyone by their screen names or obvious shortenings there-of (i.e. Inzil, Mith, and Shasta) or somebody post a list for me with screen-names and nick-names so I can tell who's being called what. Otherwise I fear I might lynch the wrong person, and that'd be baaaaad.
I think there was some list of most typical nicknames in the sort of "WW rules" thread which has been made a while ago (it's the sticky in this area, I believe). You could look it up there, if need be.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote