View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 05:56 PM   #21
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Welcome, elrond's daughter. Sorry you can't play, Galadriel. Mith, I'm happy to have you aboard.

Yes, I would like to hear people's input on what deadline would be best for them. However, the final call will probably be if I think I will be able to effectively work my schedule around it, because I plan on spending about an hour before each deadline figuring out what happened and how best to write it. 11:00 P.M. works for me because I know I will always have the hour between 10 and 11 clear. 3:00 is less certain, as I am at work two days a week and although I have internet access, I don't always have time.

What is the cursed role?

EDIT: Mith, about your question about what happens if the KD is lynched: the game will continue as normal, until the Forge's members are all killed or until the Forge whittles down the number of villagers to their remaining number. I have put this into the first post.

EDIT #2: A lot of nick-names have been made up for players. When we have our full player list, I'd like to request one of two things. Either people call everyone by their screen names or obvious shortenings there-of (i.e. Inzil, Mith, and Shasta) or somebody post a list for me with screen-names and nick-names so I can tell who's being called what. Otherwise I fear I might lynch the wrong person, and that'd be baaaaad.

Last edited by Folwren; 02-13-2011 at 06:06 PM.
Folwren is offline   Reply With Quote