View Single Post
Old 08-25-2003, 02:16 PM   #809
Luthien_ Tinuviel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Luthien_ Tinuviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Luthien_ Tinuviel Send a message via MSN to Luthien_ Tinuviel
Sting

Quote:
Spook the spook of spookish spookdom to spook the spooked spookers.
I love that! I used to go around school saying that to people! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I think Rynoah got a new account (I'm not sure why). Somebody can fill in if they have more info, but I know her new screen name is long and starts with a W.

Quote:
you know your addicted to this thread when...
you save your 100th post for it! yay!
Now that's a very good thing to do, and something that I can't do. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I just noticed that I'm finally a Ghost Prince! Yay! Everybody party! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I keep coming up with new things to post here, but somehow I forget them all. For this reason I only have one today:

-When you are dreaming about something non-LOTR related, and all of a sudden your brain inserts some random wild LOTR thing into the dream. That is weird! Even my sub-concious is obssessed and likes to play tricks on me! Aaaaah!

And we know we're obssessed with this thread when we come to it every day, and because we're onto version three. May this thread never die!

You know what? I love Mip.
Luthien_ Tinuviel is offline   Reply With Quote