View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 03:47 PM   #1285
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Might View Post
Happy Birthday, Legate and all the best! May you forever haunt these eerie halls!
Well, I'd like to hope so too

Quote:
  • In Islam, the Qur'an was revealed in a total of 23 years to Muhammad.
Of all the things, I have to add to my shame that I did not know about this, although at the same time I've been trying to focus on Islam lately.

Quote:
EDIT: What better post than this for my 2000th post?! Awesome!
Can't just make more of it than to congratulate you for making such a good use of your 2000th post... and at the same time congratulate you to YOUR birthday So, have a happy one! And to my pleasure it seems that I don't need to add too many encouragements for you to be active on the Downs, just may you have enough time to keep it up and may the 'Downs bring you the joy and refreshment you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Best birthday wishes to Legate. WW wants you back.
Hopefully as soon as the new school year starts (i.e. September, or maybe even earlier) the rush that I am in now will calm down and I'll be able to join again - I miss playing with you folks myself!

Anyway, THANK YOU ALL, all of ye, although I lacked a cake today - well, that's not the end. I could at least have a virtual one based on your wishes now.

Anyway also belated happy birthday to all of you I missed!
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote