View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 10:19 AM   #92
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
"What I said," repeated Fea, "was that there's nothing at all wrong with Disney, unless they decide to animate Twilight. And they all live happily ever after," she groaned.

"But, since the topic has changed," Fea looked around amusedly, "I rather think that if we're voting on who gets to babysit the crossbow, it should probably be Nienna. Unless she's a were-librarian."

Fea stuck her tongue out and grinned, sipping her tea, enjoying the mellow flavor of the bergamont.

I wonder where the phantom is, she thought. It's like he ran off right after I walked away from him.

Fea stood up, stretching, and rubbed her sore shoulder. Too many nights of not enough sleep, and her body was telling her that it's not as durable as it was when she was a child. For all that she was a fetus compared to some of her companions (she smiled internally), she was older than several others, and had put her body through more than it deserved. A bit stiff, she palmed the note she'd just written, tape-side out, and walked over to Mira and Lari's table, eying Mira's Dr. Pepper and Lari's Pepsi.

"How's it going?" she asked Stick, casually transferring the note to her friend's back. "Have you guys found Alonariel yet?"

Upon their sleepy head shakes - Fea knew they were recovering from finals - she moved off to greet Shasta, who she'd seen, but not said hello to yet."

She resisted the urge to make sure the note hadn't fallen off of Stick. She doubted it would... she'd applied it with great skill.

I Love Edward, it said, in bubble letters, with hearts.

She'd be modfired for sure.

She snickered to herself, as she got between people and the community crossbow.

"Try not to shoot me, y'all, or I'll be very, very unhappy."