View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 12:51 PM   #786
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Perhaps so, but I'm not sure about near. I've considered joining for this game, but decided not to, since the most I'd be able to do is about 3-5 posts per day. I don't think I'd make a great player at that rate! I will probably join a game during a break, so that I can participate more.
3-5 posts per day? How many do you think people usually make? In my first game, that's exactly how much I was making every Day, and for that matter, I think that's quite the right amount, unless they are all just one-liners. I mean, as long as you post sensibly and address enough of the important stuff, one post in the "Morning" (e.g. summing up what happened yesterDay and your view of it and of the Night kill, or ideas of what to do next etc.) one in "Mid-Day" (responding to the current situation) and one in the "Evening" (concluding the discussion of toDay) with a vote is the optimum. So, I don't see any problem.

*join us* *join us* *join us*
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote