View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 01:25 PM   #518
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski
That's hardly the point. You accuse the people who went with the Inzil/Nessa trail, regardless of who they accuse (gives them negative points) and credit those who stayed away from it, that's the point.
Since Inzil was innocent, I think I can do that! And even without knowing Nessa's role for certain, I find it very suspicious how a lot of people treated them as if they were one person.

I didn't give any points to people who just stayed away (in fact, that's a flaw in the system), but gave positive points who "publicly renounced" it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip
Once again: The usual suspects Nessa and Inzil did look very likely to get lynched from early on (as far I can remember anyway),
True, but a significant deal of suspicious behaviour occurred after my vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip
But you did consistently award negative points (ie a suspicion) for anyone who favoured either Nessa or Inzil.
That's what you do if you don't have a bias. You should try it sometime.

I noticed that you're accusing me plentifully, but haven't commented on even one item I had against you in the analysis. I will gladly spell it out again if you'd like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
Speaking of Zil, sadly there's not as much to learn from knowing his role as I hoped there would, now I think it over with a clearer mind. OK, we know that the vote that saved Nessa on Day 2 wasn't made by a packmate, but we still don't know whether he was swayed by an innocent or evil Nessa.
This sounds like a cop-out to me.

Quote:
You call that "a little skirmishing"
In the sense that you didn't suspect me back very much.

Quote:
together with Boro, whom you only started to suspect because he defended me too much?
That was only one of the reasons.

Quote:
And I'm beginning to look better all of a sudden exactly why?
Because you didn't turn out as evil based on my analysis than I thought you would. Don't you consider yourself off the hook.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote