Old 01-10-2011, 12:07 PM   #506
Mänwe
Shade of Carn Dûm

Mänwe has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Mänwe
Compelled to respond now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post

#213 - Mentions that he'd like to see more from anyone with three or less posts, which is funny, because this is his first post of the game.
Well I know what role I play in our incarceration. I needed like others have needed from me, "more to go on", therefore I asked them to have a say. I asked it to draw attention to the fact that a suspicious character might lie in these quiet players- knowing I myself could be counted among them.

Quote:
Won't vote for Boro.
Because that day I didn't consider him a wolf.

Quote:
Makes a point of saying that she's 'one he has mentioned in his posts' as if he's defending his vote before ever being asked
Because I anticipated being asked and being judged on my vote as has happened to others so far.

~~

In regards to the 'flipflop' comments- my defense of the quiet players was only because a couple of players had in my mind at the time labelled them as useless, and being one of them I felt it just to comment. But on Legate's and Rikae's clarification, I accepted that I had misunderstood their point, as you pointed out, I accepted the clarifications. This was also the case regarding Legate's comments regarding "throwaway" votes, I was just attacking his view point not defending e_d.

So I don't think it much of a flipflop me maintaining that these folk should be the focus of some suspicion.

Quote:
...and what does 'it looked rather clear everyone had it in for Inzil before I voted' mean?

At the point I voted, in my mind it seemed clear that Inzil would be the one to go, regardless I would not have voted for him as I said to Legate, I held no suspicion over him. This leads back to Legate's comment about my e_d vote being "throwaway", I felt as if he meant he would have preferred me voting for Inzil or Nessa, the two who had garnered so much attention that day.

Quote:
Oh, and he immediately backtracks when Elronhubbard herself comments on his vote.
I admit, it was a bit of a backtrack but only in so far as to point out to her I wasn't presuming she didn't read a single post in the game and just voted.

~~

So, I would say i'm not flipflopping. Just defending a certain strategy while drawing attention to it (because it can be successful).
- (Letter #124 To Sir Stanley Unwin)
Mänwe is offline   Reply With Quote