View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 11:13 PM   #6
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

For just over three and one half years, I have made multiple visits nearly every single day to a website that revolves around a fictional world (The Barrow-Downs is the site, of course).

I have actually driven over 600 miles to meet with a small group of other members.

I have interacted so much with other members over the years that I have almost as many inside jokes with friends that I've never met in person than I do with my friends in real life.

During games of Werewolf, I spent more time thinking about the game, pming my fellow wolves, and posting on the thread than I did anything else, including sleeping.

I've loved Middle Earth since my dad read me The Hobbit in kindergarten. Because of how prominent Middle Earth has been my entire life, I cannot possibly imagine dating, much less marrying, someone who isn't familiar with Tolkien's literature.

If that isn't dorky I don't know what is.