View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 04:19 PM   #69
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
So ensuring U/L's survival is a secondary goal for the village, and killing her is the secondary goal for the wolves? That could work. It's not too complex of a subplot, and it doesn't drastically change the game dynamics. Primary goals still remain the same, and this is a bonus.
So she's basically a powerless Gifted role, whose status at the end can make a loss (by either team) a little less painful?

An alternate but related idea just occurred to me, which I thought I'd put out there: she could be an instance of the Innocent Child power. As I recall it, the IC's ability is that they can at any time get the Mod to publically confirm their status as the Innocent Child - a sort of free Seer check, but with the obvious proviso that the wolves know who you are as well.

I personally think the 'protect/kill U/L' is probably more interesting, but if people are concerned this is another option.

A third option, and the one I thought was originally discussed, is that the QT is the one that wants to protect UL. Villager or Infector, it doesn't matter - none of them want to see the little girl wind up in their plague house. Meanwhile, the living don't care, except insofar as it colours their reading of what the QT is up to.

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote