View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 12:35 PM   #38
Naria
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Naria has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Naria
Quote:
Wolf or Seer I am not
In light of our General's speech, I would have to agree with you CoD here. I don't believe you are any of the two. I believe you could be the Cobbler. Nogrod states that there are three posibilites for you to have said:

Quote:
insight that the rest of you...commoners...could never obtain

That you are the Seer or an ordo trying to protect the Seer or a wolf. Now because you state that you are neither the Seer or wolf and I don't think that anyone in their right mind would say that they are the Seer so early on, would lead me to conclude that you are the Cobbler. There is absolutely no gain in a Seer coming out so quickly or for an ordo to protect the Seer so soon. I really do think that this statement CoD is incriminating. I think that you want us to believe that you are the Seer so you can live longer so as you can help the baddies. And quite frankly, what better way to do it then to say something like that so people second guess themselves. "he could be the real Seer, I shouldn't vote for him" or "nah he's got to be bad, I'll vote for him" then back again "but what if he's the real Seer...I can't vote for him if he's telling the truth" A wolf would have nothing to gain by this either, as I can see, by saying something like this he would surely garner too much suspicion and get lynched.

I will more than likely vote for CoD, but I will hold off until more have spoken.