View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 11:50 AM   #37
CaptainofDespair
Shade of Carn Dûm

CaptainofDespair has just left Hobbiton.
Well, I must say I am quite honored to be the first one voted for! This just proves my natural aristocratic superiority!

However, I think some of you have read a bit too far into my comments. I would say that, in light of my comment on insight, I am certainly not this 'Seer'. Quicker would I submit to decapitation than to being some horribly wretched (and poor, I might add) prophetic type.

Nor am I a wolf. Surely I am a villain to most of you common folk, if only being that I am a nobleman of renowned wealth! But that is no reason to lynch one of the few educated and socially outstanding men of this group! Why, without me you would have no one to mock with your simplistic rhymes and jokes. I must remind you that I am of aristocratic stock, and to devolve into wolf-dom is beneath my character. Why kill those you can simply tax to death over time?

Wolf or Seer I am not. And I certainly would not like to miss out on performing as the Gnomish Archwizard, as I have come to love the role in my studying of it.

And furthermore, my suspicions have grown to include Thinlomien. There are certainly others, but the insignificance of those worries are beneath mentioning. However, I will reserve judgement til the 11th hour draws nigh. Until then, I shall continue to gather knowledge.

Last edited by CaptainofDespair; 11-09-2006 at 12:02 PM.
CaptainofDespair is offline   Reply With Quote