View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 10:02 AM   #29
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Everyone seems to be taking 1st day, joking accusations a little too seriously.

Quote:
I must say I thought Durelin's attempt to staunch accusations most peculiar. My dear ladies, education, or detective work, can only be brought to tuition by the Socratic method, that is, by questioning, and, ah, accusing.
I staunched accusations? I made a minor (if random) accusation myself.

I guess it's already time to give up the Shatner. No one seems to like his natural...intensity.

About all I can tell so far is that Lommy's vote for CaptainofDespair is bolder than I would expect a wolf to do at this point. Being the first to vote, though, she might have come up with her reasoning...because being the first to vote randomly, without any real reason (which is not uncommon on Day Ones, at least normally...though there hasn't been that kind of excitement yet...) would draw even more attention to her. Ah, I cannot conclude anything. I argue with myself, and tend to lose my arguments.

I will not assume at all, but I will suggest that perhaps it is more likely that all the wolves have posted today than that they have not. It is most wise for a wolf to remain under the radar, but not completely off it (in other words: they have us in their sights but have cloaking devices), for if we are more likely to notice them missing than here and quite but thoughtful.

Unfortunately, quite a number of people are flying under the radar, and perhaps some have tried to do so, but have not been so successful.

I know I am obsessed with radar, but I know from experience when that goes down, you're lost in the dark.

(I apologize for abusing my smilie privileges.)
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote