View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 02:32 PM   #277
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Won't get much from me today, I'm afraid - I'll be much more active tomorrow, should I live to see it.

I do have a point I noticed while skimming - Pitch and Kath both call out BG for pointing out gifteds, but Form does the same (if less egregiously) and no one batted an eye. I find that interesting, although - what need does a wolf have to call out possible gifteds in-thread?
Hey, I did bat an eye (#243)! I agree a wolf has no need of that (except if you think you can get them lynched or at least put enough pressure on them to force a reveal and confirm your suspicion, but normally you'd just kill them at Night, much less risky). A cobbler might, though, which fits my read on Form since pretty well the beginning of D1.

As for BG, well. I've noticed she seems to rely a lot on stuff other people have said (cf. 'Form as the cobbler because people say he may be'), which is not what we'd usually expect of an innocent, but in her case it's so blatant it may just be her playstyle, so I'm beginning to reconsider how suspicious her piggybacking on Hui's vote actually was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
No, you read it right--though I might have said phrased it backwards. It would be more accurate to what I meant to say that my assessment of Kath should be more independent of the vote for her --but I was writing/thinking of the two of you together and that came out in your section.
Are you now saying that if I hadn't voted her there and then you wouldn't consider her as wolvish as you do?