View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 01:54 PM   #267
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
On the subject of why everything's quiet today, I can only speak for myself: it's a Sunday and the weather is gorgeous here. (Which may end the Excel experimeent... I haven't been keeping up with even the minor posts! Though we'll see... if work is uncharacteristically dead on a Monday tomorrow...).

Thoughts thus far:

Blind Guardian - Overall, I'm suspicious, but I think that's mostly just that she popped out of nowhere and got a lynchwaggon rolling toward me yesterday. Her posts today strengthen my mistrust.

Brinniel - True neutral. She hasn't left much of an impression--she was right on the cusp of the bottom three for impact yesterDay and I haven't been engaged as much toDay. Neutral is bad, but I'm not sure it's suspicious.

Kath - I thought something looked a bit off when I posted this morning, and I don't seem to be the only one. Her vote for Huin simultaneously looks like hiding her reasoning in a bandwaggon AND the final nail in Huin's coffin. Can it be both? She's one of my top two suspects.

Legate - Not suspicious to me yet. Maybe he should be? Just from Life (aka, Facebook and a dozen years in the forums), I feel like I *ought* to have an opinion.

A Little Green - Falls into the "would have liked more posts" column, but the few that have been seem substantive enough. This could be a wolf trying to thread the "don't lurk, don't drawn attention" needle, but she's not on my radar.

Macalaure - Has seemed more active today (or is that just the rest of us being less active?). Roughly in the same category as Greenie: I have no real opinion.

Nilpaurion - I had no idea what his role was yesterDay... and somehow I have even less idea today. Does this mean that Nilp is actually Cobblering by... doing nothing suspicious? I don't know that I trust him, but I don't think he's a wolf.

Nogrod - He's drawn attention to doings things differently than in past, and I think it's been laboured a bit too much. But I also don't think he'd do that as a Wolf? But I *do* think he would be cunning enough to try it as a Wolf. Layers upon layers. I lean suspicious, but not my first choice to lynch on that score.

Pitchwife - Right there with Kath in my morning post and he actually wins the tiebreaker because his vote is a real "not commiting to any bandwaggon" kind of vote, and those look and feel wolf-on-wolf to me--and, of course, my suspicion of Kath reinforces this concern. He's my top suspect, but I probably SHOULDN'T tie his judgement so closely to hers.

Rikae - Rubbed me the wrong way yesterDay, but I don't know why I think that... Just because they disagreed with me?

Sally - Too little data. Completely unscientific, but people with real life issues rarely seem to be Wolves... so my gut feeling says to not worry about for now.

Shasta - I feel like I OUGHT to mistrust Shasta, but I don't.

Thinlómien - I feel less strongly about her Wrongness than she does about mine, but for now I think she's probably Not a Wolf.

So... my wolfpack nominees appear to be Pitch, Kath, Nog?, and a wolf to be uncovered later.

EDIT: X-posted with everyone since Sally in 528.