View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 01:40 PM   #264
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
As it looks like that every time I express thoughts and give reasons for them I only get suspected, I would better just shut up.

Also, I remember that I used to vote at the very last minute because I felt I had a responsibility to be there in case of any last minute hassle by the wolves. That tended to put me under extra-suspicion in every-game and started getting heavy (I'd love to play one game in my life when I could do other stuff but defend myself from all kinds of accusations). So I decided to try a change and vote earlier - only to be accused of lycanthrophy because of that.

That is kind of frustrating.

I'll best go back taking over the Marshalls and Gilbert Islands from the Japanese.
No no, not so. I mean, I get your frustration - it reminds me of my first couple of WW games (the Mr Agreeable period) when I was trying to figure out how the hezmana I was supposed to be playing so as not to make myself suspicious as an innocent - but at the same time, this is how the game is played, and you know it.

And you're not suspected for voting early but for lynching an innocent with forced reasoning. That's a difference. So expect virtual hugses galore but no quarter.