View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 01:26 PM   #261
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
As it looks like that every time I express thoughts and give reasons for them I only get suspected, I would better just shut up.

Also, I remember that I used to vote at the very last minute because I felt I had a responsibility to be there in case of any last minute hassle by the wolves. That tended to put me under extra-suspicion in every-game and started getting heavy (I'd love to play one game in my life when I could do other stuff but defend myself from all kinds of accusations). So I decided to try a change and vote earlier - only to be accused of lycanthrophy because of that.

That is kind of frustrating.
This reads as a legitimately frustrated innocent Nog to me. Nog is normally facts and figures, not airing of any frustration, so I feel much better about him now. Also, don't shut up. We need you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Hmm. Having read everything, basically more than half of the village give me actively innocent vibes, which is worriesome. (I mean, more than half of the village ARE innocent, but I doubt I'm very accurate. )

For the record, those who DON'T sound particularly innocent to me are:

Brinniel
Formendacil
Legate of Amon Lanc
Nogrod
satansaloser2005
Whoa, whoa, hold on. How am I suspicious despite saying absolutely nothing of consequence before today? (I know, i know, I get flustered when I'm suspected as an innocent. It's a problem.) That doesn't make any sense to me. Please explain what has been suspicious in the zero game-related things I said?

I'm better now. Moving on....

x'd since my last again
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote