View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 10:54 AM   #245
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Aaaand I'm here. Not really surprised by Hui's innocence, nor super surprised to see Lottie gone - I mean she didn't attract much suspicion nor do any stunts that would have overtly screamed ordo. Should have a look at both deaths, there might be something interesting - there was very little drive in the lynch in any direction yesterDay and I'm as usual assuming that the wolves are gunning for the seer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
But anyway, the voting was pretty much all over the place and I hope we can do better toDay. I find analyzing this hard - no real bandwaggon, pretty much everyone voting for who they want with fairly weak suspicions. Yes, I know, Day 1, sure sure... but we really made it easy for the wolves to just vote for whoever with whatever reason.
Agreed. If you compare it to the last game, it's actually quite striking - we had a very action-packed Day1 with two competing bandwagons and neither of them was even for a wolf.

Looking at the tally, the only thing that really stands out to me is that if Form is a wolf, we should look at Nogrod and Kath.

Also, looking at Nilp's vote analysis, Shasta and Rikae's reasonings seem pretty innocent to me, Nogrod and Kath's leave me rather undecided. I maintain that Kath seems a lot more cheerful than last game when she was a wolf (understandable is she's innocent now, at least I tend to be less tense and more happy to play as an ordo ), but perhaps she just got more used to wolfing and is more chill now? Anyway, I find it a bit worriesome that I don't find any of the Hui voters too suspicious, because logic says they would have been involved (if only for the reason that Hui was a popular suspect in the village so it would have been a "socially acceptable" pick).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Just before the DL, she had this short exchange with Nog. I am wondering if that could in any way have been a factor, since she never got to finish that sentence. Plus, her apology to Hui could have also been seen as another sign of innocence.
Wait, what? "Sign of innocence"? The wolves would know she's innocent anyway... or are you saying Lottie made herself look so innocent they had to kill her off? That sounds extremely unlikely.

I don't think Lottie looked too seerish in either how she defended Huin (the "hope you have a good time in the dead thread" is a tad too much attention-drawing) or how she suspected Legate (would a seer stick her neck out like tha if there's no chance to get her dreamed wolf lynched that Day anyway?) but obviously the wolves and I don't think alike. Something to chew on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilp
(These two being Mac's second and third posts in the game. Btw, Nog has already touched upon the second post on his post here.)

The earlier of those posts (made 11 minutes before the deadline) post-dated three of Lottie's posts on hS (which I quoted here), if that is of any significance.

If the Wolves were down to innocent-Mac and innocent-Lottie as their Seer target, what pushed them to choose Lottie over Mac?
Because Mac is a wolf? That would make sense, but to be fair he doesn't give me very wolfy vibes. (Then again, last game he did and turned out to be innocent. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
And let me say that I am very much not a fan of how Nog and then Nilp are discussing why I look more seerish than Loslote. If I actually was the seer I'd be mad as mordor right now. Major cobbler-pings.
True as well. Or perhaps a wolf who doesn't care about (looking like he's) outing the seer to the wolves because it doesn't cross his mind.

So +1 to this too:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
For one thing, with these comments, they are under the assumption that you are indeed innocent (which if a wolf, they would know if that's true).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
It has been discussed (by I think Nilp, but not only) that the lack of any concerted action at the end of yesterDay's voting could indicate that none of the wolves were in danger. That is of course possible, but I don't think we should take it for granted when there's a wolf in this game whom the pack wouldn't at all mind putting on the dead thread. If one of the other lynch candidates, i.e. either Form or Nilp, was the NW, why would the pack have tried to save them? And that's even supposing there were at least one or two wolves left among the late voters, which is far from certain.
This is also a fair point.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote