View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 10:35 AM   #244
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Just popped in to see if anything is going on... well, basically no. I agree the last game was a bit too verbiose, but this is kind of streching it to the other extreme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
I also don't like his pushing of the Legate-wolf theory.
Well, what would you like me to do to be more in your liking?

Sadly Lottie's death is the only fact we have relating to the identities of the wolves - with the reasonable assumption, that they were trying to find the Seer. There is little else to discuss right now. And the "Legate-theory" seems to me more plausible than the "Hui-theory".

I'll be back actually playing the game later in the evening and will try to look for other subjects / other points of view. I'm not any happier to discuss only one issue. But yes, hopefully later toDay, with better time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
This raised my eyebrows too. For one thing, with these comments, they are under the assumption that you are indeed innocent (which if a wolf, they would know if that's true).
Maybe I just don't get what you mean here, or then you're really trying to make something perfectly natural look like something sinister on purpose? If one speculates whom the wolves might have looked at as a Seer-candidate, they don't look for their fellow-wolves: so you have to assume everyone an innocent while speculating that.

I mean, should one go like: "hmmm, who might the wolves have thought is the seer? X seemed to make some seerish comments, but no, I think s/he might be a wolf, so that's not a possible scenario"?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
I see Legate brought this up earlier too. Could a Nog-wolf been worried that a Lottie-seer would dream of him next?
I could have been, indeed. Well, especially if Legate and me would both have been wolves, we would had definitively jumped on Lottie with no hesitation.

There's just one crucial "but" though...

Anyway, that's actually quite a nice theory. We should put it forwards as the third option-theory? The wolves and I do know it's not true, but to all you others it might make sense - and the wolves might love to have a go with it.

EDIT: X'd with Pitch - heh, basically the same opening...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote