View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 10:20 AM   #243
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Just popping in briefly to note a few things:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
Shasta has a relatively high post-count (tied for 3rd at 18), but this is somewhat deceptive as a guide to his activity level, since his modus operandi was to make quick, one-paragraph replies to specific people/topics. He rarely posted in great depth--but he was involved. My gut inclines to say he's not an ordo... but that could just as well mean Gifted as Wolf.
[...]

Nog DOESN'T disturb me, and I actually think that's suspicious--as though he's trying too hard to be mellow and disinterested. That makes me think Gifted/Wolf again, but I lean Wolf.
This is actually worse than Nog & Nilp about Mac. Whatever Form is, I can't imagine why whe'd write any of this as an innocent. *ping*

It has been discussed (by I think Nilp, but not only) that the lack of any concerted action at the end of yesterDay's voting could indicate that none of the wolves were in danger. That is of course possible, but I don't think we should take it for granted when there's a wolf in this game whom the pack wouldn't at all mind putting on the dead thread. If one of the other lynch candidates, i.e. either Form or Nilp, was the NW, why would the pack have tried to save them? And that's even supposing there were at least one or two wolves left among the late voters, which is far from certain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Am I paranoid
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
or does Legate's #228 read like a paraphrase of my #222 with a higher word count?
Also yes.