View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 03:27 PM   #286
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
I don't really know what she achieved by analysing everybody's actions towards herself. (But I guess analysing that is better than analysing nothing.)
Gosh you make me sound so self-centered! My innocence is the only thing I know for sure. And I hope people's reactions towards me and my little cobbler show might prove useful after I'm dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
the sallywagon could point to a wolf among the people leading in the tally before her; which would be me, Zil and Nessa (plus possibly Lottie, but she had only two votes). At the time the sallywagon got rolling for good, Zil and I had three votes each, Nessa four.
I don't particularly like this... I guess it's possible a wolf or two wanted to save a fellow or two from the gallows, but you have to keep in mind we have only so many wolves, and there was a lot of cross posting. And the fact that at least in my opinion there were much better reasons for voting for sally than anyone else.

I'd much prefer some coherent thoughts instead of scattered from ed (like a list or something).

Also here's an updated tally with Nessa's vote in it.

Nessa - Rikae
BG - Nessa
Lottie - Kit
skip - ed
Eomer - Nessa 2
Shasta - Lottie
Pitch - Nessa 3
Val - skip
Green - Inzil

Left: ed, Mac, Kit?, wilwa, Zil, Rikae, Boro, Mänwe, Legate, Lommy, Agan, Cailín

Last edited by Aganzir; 01-06-2011 at 03:28 PM. Reason: xed since Mac & updated the tally
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote