View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 02:22 AM   #221
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Thanks for the list, LMP. But where did Nain and Elián disappear to? (I know their players have not been around for a long time, but...) I mean, have they been written out of the story? Also, what happened to Marenil? Did he go somewhere?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMP
OF COURSE you should read Abduction. It's a reasonably well done little rpg, and Scyld is the most interesting character in the thing by far. But... only so long as it doesn't keep you from posting here!
Well, my summer holiday begins soon (only 2˝ weeks of school to go, yay! ) and then I should have plenty of time... And now that I'm speaking of time, I'll be rather busy for two weeks or so, but then, after that, if I'm not posting, it's because of sheer laziness and you all ought to disapprove of me...