View Single Post
Old 11-08-2003, 10:53 PM   #399
Lyta_Underhill
Haunted Halfling

Location: an uncounted length of steps--floating between air molecules
Lyta_Underhill has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Just thought I'd stick my head in here for a moment! Welcome, Ashley!, and I'll say what I always say when someone says, "Hi, kids!" that is, Hi Mom! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And welcome to you too, Eowyn, aka Erin! I believe I've been posting on a thread you've posted on about Samwise and the Ring lately! I always enjoy new perspectives!

Also, I love your explanation of your name almost as well as the name, Ninth Valar! Welcome and happy despoiling! (Oh, I used to hang out on the TFN Jedi Council message board a long time ago... it was the first message board I posted regularly on, as a matter of fact!) I hope you'll enjoy it here! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I don't know what kind of useful advice I might give to those newly come to this vast, forbidding landscape (or friendly, green pasture!) of a forum, but I'll do my best to answer any questions in true airheaded Pippin style, and may I add a codicil that my views do not necessarily reflect the views of the sane members of this respectable and friendly site! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Enjoy!

Cheers,
Lyta
“…she laid herself to rest upon Cerin Amroth; and there is her green grave, until the world is changed, and all the days of her life are utterly forgotten by men that come after, and elanor and niphredil bloom no more east of the Sea.”