View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 10:59 AM   #1051
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Alrighty! I'm going to see if I can rally the players of this game together for the last gasp and finish it off.

Gwath and Mith, I sent you both a PM...

Once you write the Caranthir and Tathren meeting, everyone can begin getting their Epilogues on.

I thought we might want to collaborate here on this thread to figure out who's all going to be posting a last post and what you plan to include. Should we stop before marching to war, or should we go all the way into battle and there some of us find our ends? I know that Ulwarth and Uldor both died in battle, so I could finish my character's off entirely if we so decided.

I think Anguirel's initial plan was to just take them to the edge of war. If that is all we end up doing, I could conceivably make the last post of the game with Uldor leading his troops off towards the battle.

Or we could not plan anything in particular and just get the posts up as we can manage.

I'd like to know who's still planning on writing something so that we don't end things prematurely.

-- Folwren