View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 12:32 PM   #70
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Well, we can forget about having a nice small RPG here. I thought that we could have small RPG but noooo everyone had to get in on the fun! This is really fantastic, I never dreamed that Dwarves were such an attraction to RPGers.

Thanks for keeping that list up to dat Pio, and great job on your new characters Folwren and Kitanna. Nice job with sharing your characters I love it when people do that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88
I could do that.
Would you? That would be splendid if you did, but once again it's your character and I don't want to make it sound as if I'm pressuring you.

Bang on job with your character, yours is probably the most original out of all of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Yes. Just one thing concerning them. I might be mistaken but I think they would be in some way important that they should be named that way in the book. So not maybe by rank, but they could be related to King Dáin, or something.
Very good point Lommy. I was also thinking that due to the similarity in names that they might be related. Like Fili and Kili, Loni and Nali aren't that much different when it come to pronouncing them