View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 12:03 PM   #54
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
Since there's still room to play I'd would like to take up one of the roles that's left open, a Dwarf child if possible. I can get up a character bio later today or early tomorrow.
Yehaw, welcome to the game Kittana! Sorry I forgot about you Folwren, glad you could make it! Wow, already we have the minimum number of players, this is turning out better than I thought!

If you want to take up a male character for a short time, Kitanna, Loni and Nali are open for the taking. Just note that they die off rather quickly in the game (In the Twenty-First Hall to be precise).

As to your question, Dim (I'm so glad we abreviated your name), I don't know when we are going to start. Pio has a post up in the game thread saying that she'll move it when all the players have posted in the Discussion Thread, so I'm assuming we'll get things started when everyone get their character bios in. Whenever it begins I hope it will be soon.