View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 06:52 AM   #120
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Oh, dear, I didn't mean to cause you more work, Thena.

I was simply curious about how you handled the editing. Did you try to meld everyone's , er, "style" into a more consistent, um, "tone" or did you leave the ideosyncracies? I've always been able to read a, say, Squatter post as different from, say, a Sauce post.

It is amazing, isn't it, how posts and threads 'translate' into pages. I remember printing out the old Rohan game (because I'm a oldstyle bookie who still found it easier to cross reference and page back in book form) (and besides it is so much fun being able to write marginalia) and was shocked to discover that it was 50 pages long. Fifty pages!

I wonder, would LotR or The Silm have been longer if Tolkien had had a computer to work with? Or would CT have been out of a job?

Hilarious work, Kuru. As I said in the rep, I lurve the dial tone. Now you've got me wondering what kind of ring tone to expect on a REB phone.